Monday, April 4, 2011

#16- neuro bliss

Today I am thankful for my new found addiction... the drink "Neuro Bliss". I just discovered it at school the other day, I was feeling really stressed out and a little frazzled, I wanted a drink (adult beverage) but couldn't leave in time to drink a whole drink quickly and get back before my last class. I went to browse the cafeteria for something refreshing and discovered the pretty blue bottle with the word "BLISS" on it. I thought I would give it a try. It was lightly fizzy, lightly flavored, and (after reading the label) packed full of "feel good" stuff.


After further investigation I found out this little bottle claims to: 
-help reduce stress
-enhances mood
-supports memory
-promotes a positive outlook

It's packed full of B vitamins (the energy boosting ones), a few other vitamins and minerals, and a few things I have no clue what the heck they are. Though I didn't believe this was any cure all wonder tonic it did do a good job at taking the edge off of my stress and after having another today I did feel a little lighter and more energized. Sure it could all be in my head, but even if it had no effects I actually really like the flavor. It's reminiscent of something vaguely familiar that I can't quite put my finger (or tongue) on.... like something from my past, but in any case I really like it. I'd like to try some of their other "flavors" like Neuro: sonic, sleep, trim, sun, aqua, sport but not sure if I'll go as far as trying the gasm flavor! Check out their website for more details http://drinkneuro.com/. Thanks neuro drink for my little pick me up! (and a caffeine free one at that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment