Wednesday, April 6, 2011

#17- Yoga Pants

Is there anything better then wearing a pair of comfy yoga pants? I love yoga pants, if I could I would wear them everyday. They're slimming, make your booty look good, and are oh so comfortable. I can move all around in them, do yoga or Pilates in them, jog/go to the gym in them, grocery shop or run errands in them, and they never become uncomfortable. I like to keep mine simple, always black and mostly print-less, but you could really go nuts with color/print/fabric choices if you wanted to. I've heard it's really only a Californian thing to wear your yoga pants out in public, apparently the rest of the country changes into them at the gym or yoga studio and then changes into normal clothes again before they leave said gym/studio. To them I say: your freakin loss! Thank goodness I live in an awesome city, with awesome weather, that I can spend the entire day in yoga pants and flip flops (and a shirt of course) and no one even looks twice. It's our norm, and it totally rocks. It may be one of the reasons I started working at a yoga studio, so that I had even more excuses to buy and wear more yoga pants. My yoga pants now outnumber my jeans by at least 2 to 1. I've had to rotate out a few pairs recently from being too worn, always a sad day, but with me living 2 blocks away from the Prana warehouse that holds an annual sale in Dec I'm always restocking. (LOVE the Prana sale! That will have to be it's own post in Dec) So today I say thank you yoga pants, for you make me so happy to wear you all day long. ahhh....


No comments:

Post a Comment