Sunday, April 3, 2011

#15- Spring Break


So, as some may have noticed, it's been a week since my last posting. (eep!) Not really up to date with the whole one-a-day thing, but we're just going to call it a "spring break". While many kids, students, and parents did celebrate spring break last week I was just feeling a little disconnected from the internet/blogger world. So we're just going to keep moving forward from here, chalk last week's absence up to a spring break from life and start with today! :) I'm thankful for my little spring break, and for the chance to be able to check out and take care of a bunch of things, and know that I can always come back to my busy life. During my break I competed in a bridal show table-top design competition (which I took first place in the "most royal" category and third in the "color me wow" category. Woot!), met with some brides, did a huge spring cleaning in my house/garage, attended some wonderful Pilates classes at Peace Love and Yoga (that totally kicked my butt), got to attend the amazing Summer's Monday night class at Yoga Vista (I don't ever get to go to since I'm in class at Mira Costa during that time) and went kayaking at Carlsbad Lagoon with Andy. Pretty good week! So thanks everyone for being patient with me and allowing me to enjoy my little break! Until tomorrow... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment