Friday, April 8, 2011

#18- sleep

Wednesday's thankful thing was dedicated to sleep. Mainly because sleep was the reason I didn't get the blog post up, lol! I love sleep, unfortunately it doesn't love me. We have a tough relationship, sleep and I. I want to go to bed at a normal hour, wake up at a normal hour and be a normal person, sleep doesn't agree with that at all. I spend hours and hours awake most nights, tossing & turning, staring at the clock changing hours, listening to my brain go on and on about everything it can possibly think of at once, poking/pushing Andy since he's breathing or snoring in my face, or trying to convince Chomper to stop barking in his sleep and come snuggle with me (has never once happened). For some reason Wednesday night I just couldn't keep my eyes open, I got home from school around 7pm and was just exhausted! I walked in and Andy was napping on the couch, I decided to join him since my body wouldn't let me do anything else, and I slept. It wasn't glorious, wonderful, dreaming sleep, but it was restful come easy sleep. So thanks sleep, for finally (for once) coming easy to me. Now let's try to shoot for a better time to make that happen every night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment