Friday, March 25, 2011

#11- Pizookies

Ok, still playing catch up, apologies. Will get this blog-a-day thing down soon, hopefully. :) Wednesday's Thankful Thing is Pizookies from BJ's restaurant. As stated in an earlier post I love ice cream, and BJs has one of the BEST ice cream desserts around! Wednesday night I had the pleasure of going for drinks and dinner with my two friends, Rebecca and Breck, to celebrate Breck's birthday. I was greatly looking forward to this evening so that I could get one of my favorite desserts. After some wonderful conversation, good food (though slow service), and drinks it was finally time to order our dessert.

The flavor choices for this amazing dessert has really expanded since the first time I tried it. My favorite is still the original chocolate chunk but now they have an all chocolate one, oreo cookie one, peanut butter, white chocolate macadamia nut, and a few more. They have a mini sampler platter with 3 little ones that you can get 3 different flavors, or you can get a big party platter one to share with many.

It really is a decadent treat, with a warm rich cookie that melts in your mouth and creamy vanilla ice cream it is truly something to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment