Friday, March 25, 2011

#13- the number 13

Since this is my 13th post, of my 13th day of being a blogger I wanted to be thankful for my favorite number:



Most people greatly dislike this wonderful number, some believe it to be the unluckiest number there is, but they are not me. I love the number 13, it's the date of my birthday, October 13th 1982 (yes, I just gave away my actual age), it's also my lucky number and my favorite number. I turned 13 of Friday the 13th, it was a really fun birthday party, one I think an old friend and I were just talking about yesterday (now that I think about it). My birthday obviously falls on a Friday every so often and I love it. It is just a number that has always been dear to me. At a younger age I debated getting it tattooed on myself, something I'm sure my mother and meme are pleased I didn't follow through with. It has appeared everywhere throughout my life. If you ask me to pick a number for anything, it will always be 13 (unless it's taken, then it's 7). So on this 13th day I just wanted to say that I am thankful for number 13. Thanks 13 for being a great number, you rock! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment